How do I register?
New students can register online or in the studio. As a new student we encourage you to try a variety of classes and teachers to find the ones that resonate with you. We always have new student pricing options to make this exploration period more affordable; after that you can decide on a package based on your budget and the number of classes you plan to attend per week. See our pricing page for details.
Do I have to register online before attending class?
While pre-registration is ideal, most classes will always have space available for students to walk-in. If you can, try to arrive a few minutes early to ensure a space. Note: The busiest classes are evening classes at 7:30 or 8 pm.
Do I have to take the same class every week?
Absolutely not. Our drop-in class schedule allows you to mix and match based on your schedule needs. Of course you may enjoy taking the same classes each week to build a relationship with your teacher and fellow students. However, when life interrupts your schedule, come when you can. We always say, any yoga is better than no yoga!
Do you have a place to change?
Coming straight from work? No problem, we have a restroom available for changing clothes prior to class.
How early should I arrive?
The studio opens 15 minutes prior to each class. You are welcome to enter quietly and begin moving, breathing and centering. It is ideal to arrive at least five minutes early to set up.
What if I am running late?
Most classes begin with a centering breath and/or meditation. This is a very quiet time in the room and we ask that you wait until it is complete to enter. Just peek quietly through the door to see when the coast is clear! Some yoga is better than no yoga; so please come to class even if you are running late.
Tips for Your First Class
1. Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early to complete a new student form and get acquainted with the studio.
2. We have a water cooler to fill your water bottle prior to class.
3. Yoga is practiced barefoot. You will be asked to leave your coat and shoes in the lobby. All valuables go into the studio space with you.
4. In the studio, you will set up a yoga mat and other props such as blocks, blankets, straps or bolsters. The teacher will let you know what props you need and we have everything available for you to borrow at no charge.
5. After class, drink lots of water. You may also choose to bring a travel mug and make a cup of tea for the road.
Email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org