Radiant Child Children’s Yoga Teacher Training is coming back to The Happy Yogi
Are you interested in learning to teach children’s yoga? Would you like to bring calming and centering techniques to your classroom?
Radiant Child® Yoga (RCY) is an innovative 20-hour training program designed for anyone interested in teaching children yoga. One of the first child yoga training programs worldwide, developed by pioneer, Shakta Khalsa, it provides enlightening results for kids with ADD, ADHD, autism and self-calming techniques for all kids from toddlers to teens.
In Radiant Child Yoga Training, you’ll learn how to:
- Teach children from toddlers to teens
- Lead your yoga class so it is fun for everyone, including you
- Enrich children’s health, mind & body through fun exercise & relaxation
- Use effective self-calming techniques while making the class engaging & age-appropriate
- Learn how to stay in your center & have clear, meaningful communication with kids
Who Should Attend?
- Yoga teachers of all traditions
- K-12 public school teachers, especially Health & PE teachers
- PK-12 private school & Montessori teachers
- After school activity coordinators & summer camp counselors
- Early childhood education students
- Therapists who work with parents & kids, especially those specializing in ADD, ADHD & Autism
- Parents, grandparents & nannies interested in engaging age-appropriate yoga & techniques for kids with special needs
- Previous yoga experience is helpful but not required
Radiant Child Yoga levels 1-2 Training
Upcoming trainings: www.thehappyyogi.com/radiantchild
Tuition: $599 (early bird discounts available) – Includes over $225 in course materials!
- RCY 1-2 Training Manual
- Yoga in Motion DVD and accompanying Yoga in Motion workbook
- Fly Like a Butterfly: Yoga for Children
- Kundalini Yoga Book
- Childrens Yoga and Meditation Songs CD(download)*
- Happy CD and Cozy CD(downloads)*
- Deeply Relax and Meditate CD(download)*
- Present Moment Awareness CD(download)*
- RCY Tote Bag
*When you place your order, you will be emailed links to download your RCY music. The rest of the materials will be shipped to the course location.
Questions? Contact Lisa Danahy at lisa@INAwellness.com