Conveniently located 2 exits South of Columbia near the intersection of Rt. 29 and Rt. 216 at the Fulton/Laurel border.
Directions from 29 North or South:
- Take exit 13 for MD-216 West (and follow ramp signs)
- At the traffic circle, take the exit onto Scaggsville Road
- Take a quick right and head towards Verizon
- You will pass Verizon on your left and we are toward the end of the parking lot.
Located on Georgia Avenue just South of downtown Olney and just North of Rt. 200 on the beautiful campus of the Olney Antique Village.
Directions from Georgia Ave North or South:
- Turn West on Emory Church Road (toward the antique village brick buildings)
- At the split turn left and make a quick right into out lot
- After you park take the path towards the Big Red Barn. Our entrance is on the boardwalk.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the case of inclement weather the studios will follow the local County’s School Closing schedule. If there is a 2-hour delay, morning classes will be cancelled. If school is closed, then all classes are typically cancelled.
On non-school days, a decision will be made by the studio owner in collaboration with teachers.
All class cancellations will be posted online at least 30 minutes prior to each class. In the case of inclement weather please check online prior to leaving home to ensure that your class is being held.
When in doubt, think safety first!
This policy has been designed for the safety of our staff and students. However, at times we reserve the right to deviate from the policy when required by circumstances.